Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prescription eyeglasses for only $8!


Zennioptical can do this since they sell exclusively their own quality, manufactured frames. This day I found this online optical site, zennioptical, Prescription eyeglasses for only $8!. I am not really sure that this online optical store offers the cheap price, until I read New York Times article describes zennioptical site. At point number 5. Comparison-shop for frames, this “Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank” article mentions about zennioptical.com, “sells generic frames, including lenses with antiscratch coating, for as little as $8.”

Next, I called my wife, asked her to choose one of the frames. She chooses frame number #4460. Seconds after we go to the detailed page, we surprise that this frame is prepare for children. Oh dear, we laugh noisy.Minutes later, finally my wife decide to chose the Women’s Frame #4408; Elegant and feminine. Go visit zennioptical here.

No comments: